Intro to CREATE
- 16 October, 2017
- 2 min read
- 0 Comments
Are you an artist or do you aspire to become one? If so, the ZOX CREATE is a great place to refine your skill, gain exposure, and make money to support yourself.
Here's a step by step of how it works:
- Create your artwork in one of our templates. For Photoshop, click here. For Illustrator, click here. It must be submitted in these templates to be considered.
- Once you've done that, submit your design to us via this form.
- Once we've received the design, my brothers and I will review it and decide if we'd like to use it as a CREATE design or White Star.
- If we use it as a White Star, we'll pay you $100 right away and begin production. If we use it as a CREATE, we'll pay $200 upfront if it's a seamless-repeating design, if not, we'll make it. All designs will make $.50 per Strap sold for the first 14 days on ZOX.la and ZOX.cc.
- We'll sign you up for our artist affiliate code and you'll earn 15% commission on any sales you help bring in for us.
Now that you what CREATE is and how it works, here are some tips for success:
- We will never buy a design that contains anything trademarked.
- If we could replicate your design in less than 30 minutes, we won't buy it.
- If you don't submit your artwork in our templates, you will not receive a response unless it is amazing.
- Only around 4% of designs submitted to us have ever been used, which means that for every design we use, 24 were rejected.
- Before you submit, ask yourself this: If ZOX charged me $10 to submit my artwork on the contingency I get it back if the design is used, would I still submit it? If you answer no, ask yourself this: If I don't think my design is good enough to risk $10, why is it good enough to be worth $500?